Get in touch with Francesca
P: (07) 3309 8900
F: (07) 3036 6053
E: [email protected]
Key Practice Fields
- Wrongful Death
- Coronial Inquests
- Loss of Dependency
- Nervous Shock
- Public Liability
- Property Damage
- Recoveries & Settlements Litigation
Francesca is an Associate at QCL. Prior to joining the team at QCL, Francesca had close to 10 years’ experience working across leading and national defendant insurance firms.
Francesca’s career highlights include assisting on a matter involving 30+ claims arising out of the one incident which involved cross-jurisdictional and choice of law issues.
Francesca’s insight into insurance law, together with her empathy for clients, gives her an edge in handling matters and building relationships.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – QUT
- Bachelor of Justice (Criminology & Policing) – QUT
- GradDip Legal Practice – College of Law
- Admission as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Registered practitioner in the High Court of Australia