‘QCL’ means Queensland Compensation Lawyers Pty Ltd and includes any affiliated websites, social media accounts or companies owned, operated or controlled by QCL.
‘Website’ means this website and includes any affiliated websites and or companies owned, operated or controlled by QCL.
Personal information collection
QCL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Website; and
- any other information that you send and or give to QCL.
Using personal information
QCL may use your personal information to:
- To provide and administer this website
- To personalise the website for you
- To enable your access to and use of the website services
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our services: to contact you about your queries and enquiries, to contact you to discuss any requests from QCL, for quality assurance and training purposes, such as training our staff and reviewing our systems.
- For marketing reasons: to provide you with updates , to send out our newsletters and other communications. We may also use your information for marketing QCL’s products and services by email, post, SMS, phone and facsimile. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you.
- To provide customer support: to handle queries, complaints and claims.
- To conduct market, consumer and other research: to improve our products, services and marketing activities, including our websites, and to generate consumer insights that help us to market more efficiently and to be more relevant to you.
Where QCL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, QCL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
QCL will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
QCL will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This Website contains links to other websites.
QCL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.